The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to give you information in a clear and accurate way about the cookies used on the Website at any time. If you would like further information about the Cookies that we use on the Website, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your device (desktop or mobile device) in order to store data that may be updated and recovered by the organisation that installed the cookie.
2. Type of cookies used on the Website.
Session cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better operation of the Website. The information that we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
These cookies remain in your browser for longer and allow us to recognise you as a returning visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that reflects your preferences. Specifically, we use the following cookies:
2.1. Own cookies:
· wfvt_1823910913 (session): Cookie required for the functioning of the Website.
· wordfence_verifiedHuman (1 day): This is the Cookie used to offer safety on the website
2.2. Third-party analytics cookies
Third-party cookies are placed by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the information stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
When you use our website third-party cookies are downloaded to your computer as listed below with their expiry times (counting from the time of creation or re-download), provider and purpose.
2.2.1 Provider: Google Ireland Limited.
· SIDCC (3 months): This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous browsing data.
· _ga (2 years): Used to distinguish users.
· _gat (10 minutes): Used to limit the percentage of requests.
· DSID (7 days): Can be used on other Google properties (e. g., on YouTube) to show you advertising more relevant to you.
· I DE (1 year): This is an advertising cookie and is stored on browsers on the doubleclick.net domain.
· _gads (2 years): Used by Google for a range of purposes (for example to ensure that Frequency Caps work correctly), which include Adsense if you have activated Adsense.
· _gid (session): Cookie used by Google Analytics that contains an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users.
In addition, if you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be installed (for example, if you click on social media links or view videos hosted on our website). We set out below links to websites where you can find descriptions of the types of cookies used by social media platforms that you may access from our Website and their expiry times:
· LinkedIn, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
Deactivating and blocking cookies or withdrawing consent.
However, as cookies are not essential to the use of our website, you can block or disable them by setting your browser to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. The vast majority of browsers allow you to be notified of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue to use our Website, although some services may be limited and consequently your experience of our Website may be less satisfactory. For further information about the deletion, deactivation or blocking of cookies, please visit:
You can also find information about how to block cookies at the following links, depending on which browser
· Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
· Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
· Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
· Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish, you can see videos produced by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to explain how to set privacy options on different platforms and devices: https://www.aepd.es/videos/index.html
4. Changes to the Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy was most recently revised in January 2019.